The Health and wellbeing of our residents is our top priority.
Maurice Zeffert Homes is complying with Government regulations.
Please find the following information in regards too visiting your loved one at Maurice Zeffert.
Residential aged and disability care facilities
- Two visitors are permitted per resident per day
- Masks must be worn by staff and visitors indoors and outdoors (unless an exception applies).
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter residential aged care facilities but is not required to enter residential disability care facilities.
Masks are required for people aged 12 years and older in the following settings:
- Hospitals and health care settings including:
- Aged care facilities, residential care facilities including disability service facilities and mental health residential facilities
- Public and passenger transport, including taxis and rideshare vehicles, tour buses and school bus
Proof of vaccination
Showing proof of vaccination is required to enter visit hospitals and residential aged care facilities (exemptions apply).
Zipline Thermal Temperature Tablets
All Staff, visitors, contractors & volunteers will use Zipline to take their temperature & answer the health screening questions, using their mobile phone number to log in.
At Maurice Zeffert we have a dedicated Covid 19 Sub committee that hold monthly meetings to communicate and discuss the latest government requirements.